Redington Chromer: Spey
|Delivery time:||Please contact MWO for current lead time. If an order is placed for an out-of-stock item, a member of the MWO team will contact you with an ETA.|
Available in both spey and switch models, the Chrome is the perfect set-up for the two-handed angler. Find the ideal rod for either steelhead or salmon that supports a variety of casting styles and line types.
- Switch models: 6116-4, 7116-4, 8116-4
- Spey models: 6126-4, 7126-4, 7136-4, 8126-4, 8136-4
The new CHROMER rods are the ultimate tool for the two-handed angler. With refined rod actions to suit a variety of casting and line styles, the rods also feature custom polymer gripping sections on the top and bottom handles. These unique pinch grip sections allow for easy running line management during spey casts and added comfort over a long day of fishing. With three switch, and five spey models, we offer a size for any steelhead or salmon fishing scenario.
- Super-smooth fast action
- Downlocking reel seat for improved in-hand balance
- Polymer Pinch Grip sections on top and bottom handles
- Polymer grips maintain body temperature for comfortable winter fishing
- Matte finish blank for flash reduction
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Full Anodized aluminum reel seat
- Premium grade cork handles
- Fully protective cordura rod tube with dividers
- Lifetime warranty