YakAttack GridLoc MightyMount XL 6": Olive Green
|Delivery time:||Please allow 24 hours for order to be processed and shipped.|
2022 Fall Color Release
The GridLoc MightyMount XL was designed as a robust but economical mount for longer footprint areas. Compatible with all YakAttack track-mounted accessories, this injection molded mount functions similar to a GearTrac, and allows t-bolt accessories to be installed from either end. A simple twist allows quick and easy position adjustment, but a few extra turns are required to remove the accessory, giving the GridLoc MightyMount XL the same gear security features of the original YakAttack MightyMount, with all of the adjustability of our GearTrac. A textured upper surface adds grip while making the GridLoc MightyMount XL one of the best-looking accessory mounts on the market. For LockNLoad accessories like the popular Omega or Zooka II Rod Holder, cutouts on the outer edges of the GridLoc MightyMount XL were added to accommodate the TrackTeeth located on the underside of the LockNLoad track mounts to prevent attachments from sliding along the track, adding even more security.
The GridLoc MightyMount XL was designed around the GridLoc Mounting platform featured on the BlackPak Pro and replaces the MightyMount XL. The overall lengths will be the same as the original MightyMount XL; 6”, 9”, 12”, but the hole pattern has been updated and is different. The hole spacing on the GridLoc MightyMount XL is 1.5” x 1.5”. A Phillips screwdriver and the included stainless steel screws are required for the installation on the BlackPak Pro. For installations on rotomolded and thermoformed kayaks a 1/8” drill bit will also be needed.
- 6.06" long x 2.0" wide x 0.4" tall
- Usable track length: 4.5"
- New hole pattern designed around the GridLoc Mounting Platform found on the BlackPak Pro
- Includes #10 stainless steel self-threading screws
- Hardware included is intended for installations on the BlackPak Pro or rotomolded and thermoformed watercrafts
- Phillips screwdriver required for installation on BlackPak Pro
- 1/8” drill bit needed for surface mounted installs on kayaks
- Built for use in harsh marine conditions
- Made in the USA
- Built for Life Guarantee
- US Patent #9863576