||2-3 Weeks Restock, then in-store pickup only. Call shop for specific product lead times.
Old Town is currently shut down due to COVID-19. We are scheduled to receive our shipment of Sportsman kayaks mid-April, but this may be delayed. Please call the shop for availability.
The Old Town Sportsman BigWater 132 paddle kayak is engineered above and below the waterline to be the perfect platform for fishing.
- At just over 13 feet, the performance tri-hull design provides the paddling efficiency essential in more open water and the stability required when you stand
- Breathable, quick-drying, and fully adjustable, the Element seat provides the comfort needed to keep you on the water longer
- Six accessory tracks, 4 on the forward hull, 2 in the rear, provide easy on/or accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders
- Center console mod pod is the "Swiss Army Knife" of consoles. Hinged lids open to two cavernous, removable containers, perfect for stashing tackle boxes or bait. Includes accessory tracks, a cup holder, splash proof storage for phone/keys and a magnetized hook and lure storage area
- Additional tackle management features include rod tip holders and retainer bungees in the bow and a large tank well in the stern. Includes custom tackle box that stores under the Element seat
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Foot braces adjust along a rail and snap lock into place, improving paddling performance and comfort
- Paddle clip mounted on the side of the hull, keeps your paddle secure and out of the way while you fish. Molded paddle rest
- Stand-up assist strap
- Weight capacity of 425 lbs. insures plenty of gear can ride along
- Custom tackle box included
- Total Boat Capacity: 425 pounds
- Assembled Hull: 86 pounds
- Usable capacity for people and gear: 339 pounds