Old Town Sportsman Discovery Solo 119
|Delivery time:||WE REGULARLY RESTOCK PRODUCT. CALL THE SHOP FOR SPECIFIC LEAD TIMES. IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY.|
PLEASE CONTACT THE SHOP FOR CURRENT LEAD TIMES. 317.733.3014
At 56 lbs. the Old Town Sportsman Discovery Solo 119 canoe is the ideal grab-and-go watercraft for anglers and hunters alike. It offers the simplicity and utility of a solo canoe with the agility and sleek handling of a kayak.
- Pioneered by Old Town, the legendary 3-layer hull construction of closed cell foam surrounded by layers of high-density polyethylene creates a rugged yet lightweight hull
- Agile, stable and easy to handle, this canoe is well-suited for paddling with a double-blade kayak paddle
- Contoured, adjustable kayak-style seat, is made of a thermoformed closed-cell foam that provides support and comfort. Channels direct water to drain holes and provide ventilation
- Recessed track on forward thwart for easy on/off accessory mounting
- Two convenient forward-facing flush mounted rod holders built into the seat's armrest for swapping lures or landing a fish. Two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders behind the seat for rod storage or trolling.
- Comfort Flex kayak-style seat is contoured, adjustable and padded for ultimate comfort on the water. Seat position allows paddling canoe or kayak style with a single or double-blade paddle. With built-in cup holder.
- Padded armrests with trays for tackle and shotgun shell storage
- Paddling performance and comfort is enhanced by the easy-to-adjust foot braces
- Spacious hull is perfect for fishing crates, duck decoys, camping gear or your dog
- Custom tackle box included
- Total Boat Capacity: 354 pounds
- Assembled Hull: 56 pounds
- Usable capacity for people and gear: 298 pounds
|Length:||11' - 9"|
|Weight:||56 lbs. assembled hull|