||WE REGULARLY RESTOCK PRODUCT. CALL THE SHOP FOR SPECIFIC LEAD TIMES. IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY.
PLEASE CONTACT THE SHOP FOR CURRENT LEAD TIMES. 317.733.3014
If you fish and play Coastal areas, the Old Town Sportsman Salty PDL 120 pedal kayak is the craft for you. Outfitted for fishing; at home in the waves having fun! With instant forward and reverse, the award-winning PDL Drive is the most reliable and easy-to-use pedal drive on the market.
- Fun, zippy and stable - this is a great grab-n-go pedal kayak. Tides and currents, waves and surf - this should be your choice for moving water
- Low maintenance PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by industry's first-in-class 5 year warranty.
- Superior seat design has great lumbar support and is adjusted to accommodate leg length on a shuttle track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- Two 18" tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Tank wells in the bow and stern with removable bungees provide big open areas for cooler, tackle crate, dry bags or a dog.
- A clip on the side of the hull secures your backup paddle, out of the way unless you need it
- Cup holder for your favorite beverage
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- Custom tackle box included
- PDL Drive and Seat are removable for easy transport and storage
- Total Boat Capacity: 450 pounds
- Assembled Hull: 85 pounds
- Pedal Console: 19 pounds
- Usable capacity for people and gear: 346 pounds