Scientific Anglers Sonar Saltwater Intermediate
|Out of stock
|Please contact MWO for current lead time. If an order is placed for an out-of-stock item, a member of the MWO team will contact you with an ETA.
Slow-Sinking Fly Line for Saltwater
It’s not very often you’ll need to fish topwater flies in the salt. That’s where an intermediate line comes in handy. The SONAR Saltwater Intermediate fly line features a slow-sinking clear head that cuts through the surface and provides an amazing amount of stealth for those wary fish cruising the flats. From redfish and bonefish to permit and tarpon, give yourself an edge that fish won’t be able to see.
- Slow sink rate gets flies just below the surface
- Engineered for use in salt water
- Clear head for stealthy presentations
- Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates
- Sink Rate: 1.25 ips (Intermediate)
- SA ID – SA SONAR SWTI WF X I (X = line weight)