Simms M's G4 Pro Stockingfoot Waders
|Delivery time:||PLEASE ALLOW 7-10 DAYS FOR RESTOCKING OF ITEM BEFORE SHIPPING.|
MAXIMUM COMFORT & DURABILITY
Our most durable wader features a new, proprietary fabric from GORE-TEX® proven over 16,000 hours of field testing. Make the most of your time on the water: Head out in the most feature-laden, abrasion-, puncture- and tear-resistant wader made.
New stockingfoot construction - patented, compression-molded stockingfeet enable a snug and more comfortable fit, enhancing stability and warmth.
Personalized comfort - Breathable air-mesh suspender system ensures comfortable and personalized fit.
Streamlined belt loop system - Built-in lower profile GORE-TEX belt loops enhance strength and durability and minimize line catch.
Simms' most durable wader that's been meticulously refined to offer features and functionality that meet the demands of the world's most discerning guides and anglers.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell upper/4-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water and on the trail
- Patented compression-molded stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit/lace bite
- Top zippered chest pocket with fly patch/tool docking station for easy access to fishing essentials
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined reach-thru hand-warmer pocket for strategic storage and cold-weather reprieve
- Built-in, lower profile GORE-TEX belt loops for enhanced strength and durability
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with opposing Duraflex buckles for waist-high conversion, now with a fabric suspender divider
- Sharkfin buckle for convenient hemostat retention
- Patented front & back leg seams for effortless mobility and increased durability
- Patented 2mm abrasion resistant built-in gravel guards
- Anatomically engineered stockingfeet
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell lower and seat