RIO Products Elite Flats Pro: 15' Clear Tip
|Out of stock
|Please contact MWO for current lead time. If an order is placed for an out-of-stock item, a member of the MWO team will contact you with an ETA.
The Very Best Flats Line On The Market— Perfect For Bones, Perms And Poons, Featuring A Clear, 15ft Intermediate Tip. Built With Low-Stretch, Ultra-Slick Performance.
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Low-stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
- 15ft clear intermediate tip for stealth
- High floating running line that will not sink and impede the cast
- Easy annealing, low-memory core that lays perfectly straight on the water
Conquer the flats with RIO’s Flats Pro tropical saltwater line. This line has a mid length head and long back taper for smooth, effortless loops, and a weight distribution that provide perfect presentations of just about any fly you are likely to use. Each line is built on RIO’s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to anneal (stretch) and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions. In addition the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market. This line is a full floating line with a 15ft clear intermediate tip, which is the perfect choice for deeper flats, windy days, and for fishing on the edge of drop offs.
There are four different density options available that ensures any angler fishing the flats is covered for all conditions and species. The options available are:
- F – A full floating line
- F/I StealthTip – A full floating line with a 6ft clear intermediate tip - essentially a floating line with a really short, clear tip for the ultimate in stealth.
- F/I – A floating line with a 15ft clear intermediate tip – perfect for getting the fly down in deeper flats
- I – A full intermediate sinking tropical saltwater line
The core strength of this line is as follows:
- WF6 - WF7 = 30lb (13.6kg)
- WF8 - WF9 = 45lb (20.4kg)
- WF10 - WF12 = 60lb (27.2kg)
RIO’s triple color line marking system that makes it easy to gauge distances and load, with a quick glance.
RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.