Simms M's G4Z Stockingfoot Wader
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||Please contact MWO for current lead time. If an order is placed for an out-of-stock item, a member of the MWO team will contact you with an ETA.|
MAXIMUM COMFORT & DURABILITY
Our most durable wader features a new, proprietary fabric from GORE-TEX® proven over 16,000 hours of field testing. Make the most of your time on the water: Head out in the most feature-laden, abrasion-, puncture- and tear-resistant wader made.
New stockingfoot construction - patented, compression-molded stockingfeet enable a snug and more comfortable fit, enhancing stability and warmth.
Personalized comfort - Breathable air-mesh suspender system ensures comfortable and personalized fit.
YKK waterproof zipper - Waterproof zipper for quick relief and easy on/off shields interior pockets for phone or accessories.
Simms' most durable wader that's been meticulously refined to offer features and functionality that meet the demands of the world's most discerning guides and anglers.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro Shell upper / 4-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water and on the trail
- Patented compression-molded stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit/lace bite
- Extended YKK waterproof zipper for quick relief and easy on/off
- 2 zippered chest pockets with integrated retractor docking stations for strategic access to fishing essentials
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined handwarmer pockets for added storage and appreciated cold-weather reprieve
- Built-in, lower profile GORE-TEX belt loops for enhanced strength and durability
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with opposing Duraflex buckles for waist-high conversion, now with a fabric suspender divider
- Patented front & back leg seams for enhanced mobility and increased durability
- Patented 2mm abrasion resistant built-in gravel guards
- Anatomically engineered stockingfeet
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell lower and seat
ITEM #: PG-12573