RIO Products Premier OutBound Short I/S5/S7
|Out of stock
|Please contact MWO for current lead time. If an order is placed for an out-of-stock item, a member of the MWO team will contact you with an ETA.
Exceptionally Powerful, Easy Casting Line Built For Casting Big Flies, And For Maximum Distance, With Ultra-Slick Performance
- Front loaded to cast large flies with ease
- Designed for easy distance
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Multi Density Control on select sinking options
RIO’s OutBound Short series of lines are designed to cast large and heavy flies and get huge distances easily. Built with a short, aggressive front taper that easily carries large, weighted streamers, and a powerful head design that loads rods deeply and quickly for fast, easy distance. A full range of densities make this a very versatile line series for both the freshwater and saltwater angler. Best of all, the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
There are 6 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:
- A Full Floating line (F), for top water action
- A Floating Line with 15ft of "hover" Sinking line, then 15ft of clear Intermediate Sinking line at the front (F/H/I), for fishing 2-3 ft deep
- A Full Intermediate Sinking line with a 15ft clear tip (I), for fishing 3-5ft deep
- An Intermediate sinking line with 17ft of Medium Sinking line, then 13ft of Fast Sinking Line at the front (I/S3/S5), for fishing 4-8ft deep
- An Intermediate sinking line with 17ft of Fast Sinking line, then 13ft of Extra Fast Sinking Line at the front (I/S5/S7), for fishing 6-12ft deep
- A Full, Extra-Fast Sinking "Dredger" line (S7), for maximum depth
Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.