RIO Products Premier Streamer Tip F/S6
|Out of stock
|Please contact MWO for current lead time. If an order is placed for an out-of-stock item, a member of the MWO team will contact you with an ETA.
The Ultimate Range Of Sink Tip Lines For Throwing Streamers, With Ultra-Slick Performance
- Short, powerful head to load at close range
- Aggressive front taper easily cast large streamers
- Range of densities for all fishing situations
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Welded loops for super fast rigging
A series of fly lines with short, 10 ft sinking tips, specifically built for fly fishers that like to fish streamers out of a boat. A short, heavy head loads rods at close range, allowing anglers to make fast, one-shot casts. An aggressive, powerful front taper casts large conehead muddlers and bunny leech rigs with ease, while a welded loop on the front end allows anglers to change rigs quickly. Each line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
There are 2 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:
- A Floating line with a 10ft clear Intermediate tip(F/I), for hitting the banks
- A Floating Line with a 10ft fast Sinking tip (F/S6), for fishing in deeper water
Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast Spey-specific rigging.
A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.