YakAttack VISICarbon Pro
|Delivery time:||Please allow 24 hours for order to be processed and shipped.|
Designed to meet the needs of all anglers- from serious kayak fishermen to recreational paddlers- the VISICarbon Pro™exhibits unprecedented performance in light weight, low drag, and portability- all with plenty of style. The ultra-thin mast and instantly recognizable flag combine to offer excellent performance with low wind resistance, and enhances your visibility on the water, night and day. The VISICarbon Pro™ light is complete with an LED module, which will burn for 100 hours on 3 AA batteries (included) and provides 360° visibility. The Silent Snap flag attachment provides a secure fastening that can be left for hours, or removed in seconds. The collapsed unit fits inside the flag for easy organization, creating a convenient and portable storage solution at only 14" long. The deployed VISICarbon Pro™ is 48" long. The SilentSlip foam at the base of the unit floats, but still fits into most flush mount and tubular rod holders. Compatible with YakAttack MightyMount’s, GearTrac, and most other kayak track systems from Scotty Fishing Products, RAM Mounts, and YakGear. For FeelFree Kayaks, 3 Water Kayaks, and Jonny Boats you will need an adapter to be compatible. We offer the needed adapter in a single pack (AAP-1012) and a six pack (AAP-1012-6).
- Enhances your visibility day or night.
- SilentSlip foam fits most flush mount and tubular rod holders.
- 48" long deployed, 14" collapsed.
- Collapsed unit stores inside flag.
- It floats!
- Designed with carbon fiber tubing for stiffness and ultra light weight.
- Silent Snap flag attachment system provides quick and easy flag installation and removal.
- LEDs burn 100 hours on 3 AA batteries (included).
- 10,000+ hours lamp life.
- U.S. Pat. No. 8,662,720
- Made in the USA
- Covered by our Built for Life Guarantee
- SKU: CPM